Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Hi Jim, couldn't see another way to contact you. I'm having some problems with the site which I think might be something wrong at my end. Perhaps my fee's are due, but I've lost the ability to do the quiz & a few other bits & pieces?
Please can you help?
Kind regards..Robert.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Hi Jim I received an alert re subs which are due. I didn`t have time to do it immediately now I can`t find it to act on it. Could you please message me again Thank you Maeve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi Jim I received an alert re subs which are due. I didn`t have time to do it immediately now I can`t find it to act on it. Could you please message me again Thank you Maeve
Click on your username in the top menu, the button should be to the left of Inbox. Then select Account upgrades and you will find in there a link to renew. :)

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Click on your username in the top menu, the button should be to the left of Inbox. Then select Account upgrades and you will find in there a link to renew. :)
Thank you John I have managed to set up a standing order. However I was not able to change my address as I have moved house since my initial registration. I don`t know whether my address would actually be required? Maeve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back