Peakclimber

Free Member
Dec 21, 2019
Funster No
MH
B class
Exp
Since 2008
The Alde handbook says “use high-quality ready mixed ethylene glycol (with inhibitors) .. “ this should be 60% distilled water / 40% ethylene glycol.
Can anyone recommend such a product?
Thank you

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I had mine drained and checked and refilled by a mobile hab service guy who I got the details from the Alde website.
He put Comma G40 in mine.
He said it was virtually the same as the Alde fluid but at a fraction of the cost.
The Alde fluid comes in different colours and I think that the pink fluid is the one which lasts longest. Same applies to Comma’s I believe.
I watched him replace mine and he had a pump system powered by a 12v battery with pressure gauges on the system. I had two radiators which were only getting aired where as others were hot, plus the reservoir was down. He sorted it all.
I would look into buying the Comma G40 stuff. Comes in different litre sizes.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
A recent visit to Alde for a fluid change was about £230. Not cheap but they gave me a free top-up bottle of fluid. However a visit to their HQ near Wellingborough is a delight in how things should be done. They were exceptional not only in their work but also in dealing with Coronavirus.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back