MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Whilst it's a job I am willing to tackle on our MH Dave, inasmuch that if I get it wrong I've only got myself to blame, I'd really rather not work on someone else's, but happy to discuss the job and assist where possible. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. :)
That's more in line with what I was thinking. If someone wanted to have a go, it's always nice to have someone near who has done it themselves .... Even if all it is is lending then your pump, pipework etc. They can get their own buckets lol!

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
All sorted as previously advised, but I forgot to add the cost, much increased but a 10% returning customer discount helped to keep the total just below £400 🤔👍

Worth it for me, as floor will now be warm again 😁 we had noticed when we visit other peoples MH’s while away they always seem warmer than ours , hopefully not now 👍

Next weekend we are away with friends so will update then to close the thread for another 5 years

We never thought we would still have the same MH 5 years ago, now we can’t imagine not having it 5 years from now

IMG_1984.jpeg

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Got to get mine done later this year. Will try and get it done at wellingbourgh where I had it done five years ago. Great service from them and they have all the parts there if anything needed. 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back