ALDE Heating? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2021
Next to The Rusty Angel
Funster No
MH
Race Van
Hi All,

I am looking to purchase my first real MH after years of using my trusted van conversion. I am on the lookout for a MH that has the Alde wet heating system. I have looked at a few Autotrail models with an Island bed but none seem to have the Alde. Do Autotrail do Alde?
Looking for advise on a MH as per my last post. I know it's personal preference but which make / model gets the most votes? Looked at the likes of Elddis Aspire, Swift Bolero, Bailey Autograph, Adria Matrix etc

TA Steve

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
The heating would always be secondary to the layout for me.

Most important though is payload, can you put in what you need without being illegal?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Moto GBR
Apr 12, 2021
Next to The Rusty Angel
Funster No
MH
Race Van
I have an outline of layout, 2 to 4 berth, 2 x front sofa type seats, seperate toilet / shower. Large fridge? Island bed, Alde system. What MH would have these requirements?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

JnJ

Mar 15, 2019
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
I don't think Alde heating is the be all and end all. We have had both Alde and Truma blown air both have kept us warm.
We also had a Swift Bolero with a huge payload and no where to put it other than floor in the MH.
I agree with Googlebot there are bigger considerations than the heating system.

Upvote 0
Dec 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Current Autotrail Delaware meets your spec. It's available with either an island bed or twin singles. All Autotrail Frontier models have Alde.

Upvote 0

Mr mrs tupcox

Free Member
May 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
10 years
This one looks to have everything you asked for.
20210503_221215.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
May 12, 2019
Tyneside-Cadiz: All points between!
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Years Tugging - Newbie MHing
We've had both blown air and Alde now, and the Alde heating in our AT Delaware is the best I've experienced. Alde heating takes a little longer to warm the van up (blown hot air is pretty fast of course) though in this van, within minutes we of turning on the heating, you can use the two auxiliary fans in the panels behind the cab seats to start to warm the air using the heat from the pipes feeding the radiators, even before the radiators are getting warm. And the heating does not dry you out like blown air IMHO!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back