Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
I find our Alde control panel really difficult to use. I get that the touch screen isn't going to be anything like as sensitive as an iphone but it's almost impossible to make selections. It rarely responds to touch and I end up sliding my finger around trying to get it to respond - then it suddenly connects with my touch and ends up speeding away. I watched a YouTube video and the guy just seemed to touch the screen lightly and got a response, which is what I assume it should be like.

Does anyone else have problems with theirs?

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Ours is fine. No issues at all. It has similar sensitivity to a phone screen.

Could be that yours has a faulty touchscreen

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
When we Alde we had the same problem for a while.... the cause was found to be the good lady wife had been over enthusiastic with the furniture polish...
Clean the screen with a wet wipe that you use to clean your glasses.... it worked for me.... no more issues

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Thanks Michael. Its still under warranty so I'll try giving it a good clean, although I've never polished it or done anything other than dusted, then ask Joakim for advice. If that fails I'm going to ask for it to be replaced.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
No issues here either seems to work fine(y)
Brian & Jo

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Thanks Michael. Its still under warranty so I'll try giving it a good clean, although I've never polished it or done anything other than dusted, then ask Joakim for advice. If that fails I'm going to ask for it to be replaced.
Joakim will sort it once he knows it's warranty I am sure. If it's still the NEC show he will be there.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Mine works better tapped with a fingernail rather than a finger.

OP
OP
Southdowners

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Th eonly buttons I have trouble with is the buttons to change the temperature. Have to push them 3 or 4 times to get the temperature to move half a degree.

Same here... you have to sort of slide your finger around the little square and hope that something registers, then when it does it zooms up or down so fast that you end up having to start the process again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back