Alde 3010 panel upgrade review (1 Viewer)

Peter S

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Towcester
Funster No
MH
A class Concorde liner 89
Exp
Since 2011
We had the 3010 upgraded a couple of months back from the older version where you had to work your way through various sub menu's to make changes ect to the new 3010 with a touch screen. We tried it out over the last week for the first time and its a huge step forward IMO:

Want heat on - hit one button
Want hot water on - hit one button
and so on..

I always seemed to be fighting the old system trying to get the heating on as well as hot water. This time, each day we had hot water in the morning and the van temp was easily adjustable for anyone without having to fiddle about.

We also had the upgrade to allow us to monitor the system and make changes via a smart phone - this I would absolutely not recommend. IMO, the tech thats been used and the comms method is like something from early DOS days. Its turned out to be a complete waste of money for us.

So in summary:
New panel brilliant
Smart phone app - waste of money

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We had the 3010 upgraded a couple of months back from the older version where you had to work your way through various sub menu's to make changes ect to the new 3010 with a touch screen. We tried it out over the last week for the first time and its a huge step forward IMO:

Want heat on - hit one button
Want hot water on - hit one button
and so on..

I always seemed to be fighting the old system trying to get the heating on as well as hot water. This time, each day we had hot water in the morning and the van temp was easily adjustable for anyone without having to fiddle about.

We also had the upgrade to allow us to monitor the system and make changes via a smart phone - this I would absolutely not recommend. IMO, the tech thats been used and the comms method is like something from early DOS days. Its turned out to be a complete waste of money for us.

So in summary:
New panel brilliant
Smart phone app - waste of money
Interesting, thanks for the review.

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread