Alde 3010 Panel Resets when off EHU (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
I parked up at the weekend and after about 30 mins decided to put the heating on. Switched on the panel and all was ok. After about 20 mins the Panel went off and the heating stopped. I turned the Panel back on and the heating came back on but the time was no longer showing on the screen. Went into settings and it had defaulted to 00:00 and Monday with the clock set to off. Set it back correctly and about 10 mins later it did the same thing. Gas is fine and Leisure Battery measures 13v. It works fine on EHU - panel stays on.
Anyone come across this before?

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Not experienced the same fault, sounds like a faulty 12v connection,
but give the guys at Alde a ring they are generally very helpful.
Cheers
Ed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Not experienced the same fault, sounds like a faulty 12v connection,
but give the guys at Alde a ring they are generally very helpful.
Cheers
Ed
Would second that.... The guys at Alde fixed an intermittent problem with mine - he had seen it once before and that occasion it was electromagnetic interference; a ten minute fix. Serviced the system and changed over the fluid as well. Very good service from them

OP
OP
Mr Colpot
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
I have had an e-mail chat with a Guy there but am not convinced as it started off being normal expected operation when the 12v keep alive voltage switches from the car battery to the leisure battery then changed to it being always run off the leisure battery. I wonder about a loose connection but I can switch it straight back on after it resets so not sure. It is booked in at Alde for the fluid change in April but would like to get it sorted before then. I will check the connections at the weekend.

Jan 14, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2007
Ive had the same thing with a 3020 system and panel. Bloody annoying when you wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why you are baking hot, only to discover that the panel has reset as per the op and as you had it set at 20 or whatever it comes on and heats up!

OP
OP
Mr Colpot
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Ive had the same thing with a 3020 system and panel. Bloody annoying when you wake up in the middle of the night and wonder why you are baking hot, only to discover that the panel has reset as per the op and as you had it set at 20 or whatever it comes on and heats up!
I might prefer that to it going off completely - mine defaults so no heating.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Its the 3010 touch screen.

sorry should have added my question was to say I have upgraded mine and have the original controller you could have tried as a freebie spare part, but it the non touch screen version ?

best of luck, but I would involve Alde we had a service last year when they fitted the upgrade controller they are very efficient and by far the best company within the Motorhome Industry I have found to date

if marginal on warranty I suspect you might still get a replacement ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back