Alde 2 Year Fluid Change - Cost? (1 Viewer)

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
just be aware that if you buy Alde branded G13 antifreeze, you will be paying way over the odds. I just bought 5 litres of G13 concentrate with a 5 year use life for £19. add 5 litres of distilled water for £3 and that is enough to change the fluid in the average system
37 litres in ours

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Yes it was us, what a set of nutters who arrived, great big fire, explosions, chaos.
Alde staff were great day after though
Travellers were there 11 th March and having a huge bonfire but didn’t bother us , when we went to Alde for our system to be fixed or shall we say made to work under warranty as HYMER seems incapable of doing anything correctly ☹️⚠️
Personally I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have any work on the heating done .

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Travellers were there 11 th March and having a huge bonfire but didn’t bother us , when we went to Alde for our system to be fixed or shall we say made to work under warranty as HYMER seems incapable of doing anything correctly ☹️⚠️
Personally I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have any work on the heating done .
I am the same after being told they were surprised it was working with what the dealer had selected, i only have 1 more visit to our dealer for warranty work then i dont need to go back as the MH is now out of warranty (over 2 years old). The water ingress is still ok as i think this is 5 years but hopefully I won't need this. All future work i will be travelling to highbridge caravans as they are the next approved Rapido dealers. They will be doing the next habitation check next year or until the 5 years is up. Then i will get it done via teh ncc program, unfortunately Rapido haven't signed up to this.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
9 metre HYMER pig
Only going on what the guys at Alde said , and I was surprised so questioned them again (y);)
never known one to take quite that much. will drain it and estimate from there. Got plenty of distilled water for the 50/50 mix

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back