"Alarm" Wheel clamp thread...

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by old-mo, Oct 2, 2009.

1. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Ratings:
    +71,878
    Rather than interupt the thread on "Wheel Clamps",, these are worth a look and cheap and effective..

E.Bay item number 170389571298 Attack/rape alarm..

I use them for all manner of things sheds/outhouses fixed to my bikes etc. fix one under your MH and run some very thin (Almost invisible) fishing line through tent pegs in front of your door, same as a trip wire, they have loads of uses. create a hell of a noise..:thumb:

Night time when you cannot really leave your MH alarm active they are a super alternative.. ::bigsmile:

Just fix the unit to a clip inside your MH door and attach the end of the 12"-18" lanyard to the door, assuming most break-ins are through the door sleep with peace of mind and in the morning just un clip from door,,, if it is activated you only have to replace the pin.. :thumb:

watch your ears they are ear shattering`ly piercing noisy little things..

Well I think they are good.

2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +33,540
    I have a similar one that is self stick on the screen door, from Maplins, can be used on windows etc ... but I like your idea of a trip wire .. :thumb:

jim