Alarm remote not functionning (1 Viewer)

ChrisP

Free Member
Feb 4, 2018
Funster No
We have a new WildAx Constellation (Citroen Relay) with a Gemini 932T-MH alarm system. The remote door lock on the key locks the door and sets the alarm, however, the 4 button fob does not do anything!
It did work ok when we collected the van last Nov.
We did have a problem with the "tracknav" which an engineer fixed so I am wondering if a wire has come loose or what?
Any ideas please?
Chris

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Do you just have one fob? If you have a second, is that one also not doing anything? If one works then a battery is likely. If you have only had it a few months I would call the dealer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
I had a similar problem with my Gemini remotes, neither seemed to work even though the little light came on when I pressed the buttons. Opened up the remote, took the battery out, reinserted it and problem sorted. Exactly the same with the second remote.

If that doesn’t sort out your problem look for the alarm unit, the aerial is a short wire (black I think). I have heard that sometimes the aerial wire can get tangled and shielded by other wires. If so pull it out from the clump and let it hang free.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

OP
OP
C

ChrisP

Free Member
Feb 4, 2018
Funster No
Thanks guys.
Van is in storage so it will be a while before I can try it again. The aerial wire sounds promising as the "tracknav" engineer was working in that area and also the guy who installed the camera.
Chris

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back