Crossdude

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I said I would give a update on getting my spare key table bracket and tyre inflation kit. From alan Kerr I never heard back from them again and never heard back from triango either I ordered a spare key from my local fiat dealer at the tidy sum of £300 I rang alan Kerr today just to ask what I had done to get such poor service and as usual I couldn't get hold of the manager was told they would ring me back which obviously never happens.

Keith.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I once had occasion to take Bertram Mills Circus to the small clowns court, over a car I was sold. Within ten yards, the doors, boot lid and bonnet fell off. Then there was a big bang, lots of smoke, and the whole thing collapsed.
The court awarded me one large red nose, a pair of size 27 boots, and a large squirty flower.
The whole procedure was a joke!. :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
We bought our M/H from Alan Kerr, it had the wrong tyres on the front, we phoned them, they had no hesitation in approving the replacement, at our local Tyre Dealer North Devon Tyres. We have had only good service from them, the only thing that annoyed me in any dealing with them was the long winded hand over, I just felt like saying give me the flaming keys, and cut the crap!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I once had occasion to take Bertram Mills Circus to the small clowns court, over a car I was sold. Within ten yards, the doors, boot lid and bonnet fell off. Then there was a big bang, lots of smoke, and the whole thing collapsed.
The court awarded me one large red nose, a pair of size 27 boots, and a large squirty flower.

Brilliant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987

Bet you felt a bit of a clown......

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I said I would give a update on getting my spare key table bracket and tyre inflation kit. From alan Kerr I never heard back from them again and never heard back from triango either I ordered a spare key from my local fiat dealer at the tidy sum of £300 I rang alan Kerr today just to ask what I had done to get such poor service and as usual I couldn't get hold of the manager was told they would ring me back which obviously never happens.

Keith.

Are you sure you are dealing with Alan ?

Sounds more like his brother, Wayne ( think about it.... think about it !!! :ROFLMAO: )

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Dunno.. but word has it he is self employed.....................

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I heard they spend all thier time in the local Chinese restaurant owned by the King brothers. Im not sure what thier Christian names were

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
He was in the local watch repairs shop,he has overwound his self winding watch!

tim22es

Free Member
Aug 15, 2013
torquay
Funster No
MH
Hobby 700
Exp
Went to Kerrs once to look at a Hobby750, asked to look around it and was asked are you buying it today, by a snot nosed salesperson, explained we were looking around at layouts of vans, he just walked of. We now call them Juan Kerr, seems more apt!!!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Went to Kerrs once to look at a Hobby750, asked to look around it and was asked are you buying it today, by a snot nosed salesperson, explained we were looking around at layouts of vans, he just walked of. We now call them Juan Kerr, seems more apt!!!

When they get like that, I wait until they walk away, then nick all the cooker gas knobs.......:RollEyes: :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back