Alan Kerr dealer not forth coming (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
got to echo DAISY MAE very dissapointed in the response and attitude showen to this poster i think his point was rellavent and his warning on this dealer should be heeded to many of these money grabbing sharks about with poor service and poor attitude the only mistake made was handing over all the cash if £500 had been held back untill key and table bracket were produced i bet they would have appeared in record time i dread to think what attitude is going to be showing when it comes to carrying out warrenty work bybthis bdealer sounds like another brownhills in the making good luck CROSSDUDE i hope everything works out and you come to enjoy the forum jt:thumb:

I purchased a Trigano Tribute at NEC from Alan Kerr. Very good deal and excellent warranty service. Never had a problem with them. Courtesy car when some small warranty work was carried out. BUSBY::bigsmile: Mind you that was in 2008....

Last edited:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
ShiftZZ - don't suppose you've got any contacts in Hobby by any chance
cheers
pb

presse[at]hobby-caravan.de

or

Thomas Neubert
Head of Public Relations
Harald Striewski
Managing Director
Klaus Dieter Böcker
Managing Director

try their names and then @ hobby-caravan.de (no spaces) , good luck... Let me know how you go on..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back