AL-KO Motorhome Self Levelling System (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2017
Kettering
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Placed order for AL-KO System at CCM show in October. 4 months later still no date for delivery. Visted CCM show this week and received sincere apologies but still no date for delivery. Considering cancelling and ordering an E&P system. Out&About near Peterborough is nearest. Any comments welcome.

Deska

Free Member
Sep 27, 2017
Funster No
I had the E&P system fitted to my van by SAP at Doncaster in October. Mick and his team were fantastic, nothing too much trouble. Very professionally installed, then talked me through and got me to use the system. I left there workshops full of confidence, knowing it is a great system, how to use it and it had been professionally installed. Five months later, having used the system many times, everything works perfectly. What more could I ask for, brilliant!

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I have recently contacted Al-Ko re HY4 and they have told me to contact EP.:
Still awaiting reply from EP?
Good Morning

Please contact E & P Hydraulics with your request

E&P Hydraulics UK
Mechanical engineer in Blackburn, England
Address:
Phone: 01254 297785

Kind regards

Steve Brown
Order Management Supervisor

AL-KO KOBER LTD
South Warwickshire Business Park

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Update it appears that HY4 is now available it’s a bit pricey though ?here’s reply from EP :

Good morning
Many thanks for your enquiry.

The HY4 system costs £6,000.

The system needs to be installed by our approved dealers.

The closest dealer to you is:

Solar Solutions

Unit 44 Bailie Gate

Sturminster Marshall

Wimborne

BH21 4DB

They can be contact on 01258 268 010 should you require any further information.
Kind Regards,

E&P Hydraulics UK

??

DJT

Jun 20, 2019
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Now Sold
Exp
I had the E&P system fitted to my van by SAP at Doncaster in October. Mick and his team were fantastic, nothing too much trouble. Very professionally installed, then talked me through and got me to use the system. I left there workshops full of confidence, knowing it is a great system, how to use it and it had been professionally installed. Five months later, having used the system many times, everything works perfectly. What more could I ask for, brilliant!
Agree with all of the above??

DJT

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Another vote for mick at SAP doncaster. A proper fitter. Nothing is too much trouble and a great crew working for him.
5 ☆ rated on mhf.
Get it done once, and get it done properly.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Alko bought out E&P - same kit but make sure SAP in Doncaster fit it.
No I know Ep are owned by Al-Ko but the Al-Ko HY4 is a different individual wheel leveller ?

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry, not sure, I’d assumed Alko took over E&P so they could get a foothold in the levelling market, to compete against Goldschmitt (Hymer) and maybe some of the lesser known UK companies offering levelling.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Sorry, not sure, I’d assumed Alko took over E&P so they could get a foothold in the levelling market, to compete against Goldschmitt (Hymer) and maybe some of the lesser known UK companies offering levelling.
Here’s a link :

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Placed order for AL-KO System at CCM show in October. 4 months later still no date for delivery. Visted CCM show this week and received sincere apologies but still no date for delivery. Considering cancelling and ordering an E&P system. Out&About near Peterborough is nearest. Any comments welcome.
I had my e&p levelling fitted about 9 months ago by them. A very good job done and a father and son business I believe.
Shows how satisfied I was that I’m going Thursday to see about full air suspension

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back