Aire near Santander

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
MH
motorhome less, but not f
Exp
Since 2004
Hi. Got a favour to ask. Has anyone got information on an Aire near Santander for when we get off the ferry at 18.15 and not sure how dark it will be that time of evening in Spain 30th September?
We want to drive somewhere close and then on to somewhere else in the morning.
Thanks

Brisey

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
I spoke to a couple last night about this subject. They were in a similar situation to yourselves last year. They asked a policeman who directed them to a parking area near the football ground.
Brisey.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
north shields
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Cabarceno aire is around 17 miles from the ferry, takes about 30 minutes, its free and has water, emptying facilities and approx. 40 spaces. It is also next to a small zoo with elephants! It's in the Aires Spain and Portugal book but in case you haven't got the book the co-ordinates are N43.21.486 W003.49.186. There have been mentions of it in previous posts, worth considering. Hope this helps.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
north shields
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Whoops, just realised I'm not supposed to publish co-ordinates from the aires book. I suppose I'm plugging the book though (y)

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
another place is the big shell petrol station on the way to torrelavago. lots stop there .
we stop by the railway station at sierra panda in torrelavago. lots of supermarkets close by to get the first spanish stock up .

OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
MH
motorhome less, but not f
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for all the helpful replies. We will be using the one by the safari park. It looks excellent.
What time does it get dark in Spain around 7pm please 30th September?

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services