Aire at Uzerche, well kept secret! (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I think this might be one of France's best kept secrets as we were the only 'foreign' motorhome on the Aire. It has free water and electric and is one of the most beautiful places we have visited in France. I dont know how to upload the pictures, but here is a link to my photobucket album.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Perhaps we could start a competition for the best aire in France, if someone could show me how to upload some of the best of these photographs!!

I hope the link works

Ginny

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
best to just keep slowly working your way around france only stopping on aires . we did it once around brittany only used free ones. had a great time. england will of course be setting up similiar free stops for us and supplying free tea /coffee.dont hold your breathe though. :ROFLMAO: its amazing where some of the french ones are, better than having a campsite usually. have fun .will soon be full of the french on holiday. makes it cheap for them.

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Vertuil sur Charante was a charming place, quiet, the Aire was in a little park close to the river, the public loos were spotless, we were greeted by the locals, there was a chateau - it was just gorgeous! We're new to this game so there are probably many, many others which wil be as nice but, for now, it's our favourite.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Also an aires fan.. we use nothing else .. and there are thousands to choose from .. even with an RV you are spoilt for choice ..
in 2008 we spent 8 months in France only using aires, apart from one week with Bob and Di at Parc Verger :thumb:

just a few pics of some we used..

Link Removed

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I think this might be one of France's best kept secrets
Ginny

Magnificent, makes us want to hit the road right now.

We can't :-(

I thought when we got old we had time to do *everything*, no way.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

T

the2ofus

Deleted User
is there a web site that has a list of aires on it, as I'm not very good at area's in France

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back