LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
We're at the Aire at Portimao now - any Funsters here now let us know?! @champers ? We're planning to move to the Aire at Alvor in a few days if there's likely to be any places - anyone know?

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Kim. I think there are a few Funsters at Portimao right now including Champers. As for Alvor, the aire is huge so I doubt you will have trouble getting on, but @Ven should be able to confirm that as I believe they are there at the moment.

GBS

Free Member
Dec 4, 2014
northern ireland
Funster No
MH
hymer a class
Exp
Since 1986
this afternoon it is as full as I have ever seen but still room for a few more vans there is about 12 vans parked outside among the trees at football ground

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi there,

We are indeed at Alvor at the moment and although it's the busiest it's been in the 5 years we've been coming, people come and go every day so you shouldn't have any trouble getting in. I would just say arrive by early afternoon, it is very uneven and rutted at the moment though from the recent rain just to let you know.

OP
OP
Kim H

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
All those Funsters on Portimao please look out for us looking for the fill, dump, and feed stations!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back