Airbag Sensor (1 Viewer)

stukincard

Free Member
May 23, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrailapache634
i find myself in the same situation as a few members who have fallen foul to Fiat‘S the lack of availability of Airbag Sensors. I have searched the web site and tried random hits to Fiat commercial parts suppliers without any look.
My local Fiat dealer in Falkirk Scotland has one on order but when one will arrive is anyone’s quests.

MMM magazine had an arrival in January 2021 issue on Airbag problems ,drawing attention to Crash Data .Isent mine to them and it was returned saying Bad Earth connection unable to repair, so I am now trying to find a replacement otherwise 2021 is going to be written off.
I read with interest that a member from Cardiff found a garage in April this year who had some spares after fix8ng the members Motorhome.
I am looking for a part number 01375110080 if any one can assist please send a reply .
I found the warning light on in March and had the motorhome booked in for diagnostic on 23rd March , On 21March I fell and fractured my hip so could only take the motorhome in 2 weeks ago when I could drive. So double bad look.
Hope some one can assist.

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years

Shop4parts is where mine came from, but not same part number.
Coastal motorhomes are helpful as well.
Thread above might be some help.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back