Air fryer (1 Viewer)

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I have just bought a romoska, can you do chips in it?
did a turnkey roll last weekend and it was lovely

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Argos. Replacement has gone the same after 3 months but I can't find the receipt to change it
Legally you don't need a receipt to return faulty goods, I've taken stuff back to Argos without a receipt no problems.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
I have just bought an air fryer for home and it is so good I'm thinking of using it in the MH, mine has the air fryer and the roast option and cooks a complete chicken roasted in an hr lovely and brown, chips in 10.mins lovely and crispy. Just wondered if anyone else uses one in the MH instead of the gas oven I was thinking I could even use it plugged in in the garage
Hi can you tell me what make you have and does it store in the motorhome cabinets

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I am a recent convert to Air Fryers. There has been one in our kitchen for a while but we never used it because daughter was always using it. I assumed it was hers until she moved out and left it behind.
We already have a slow cooker in the motorhome that we use on site but I am not sure we would take the Air Fryer as well. We are trying to be more off grid this year.

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
I’ve got a Ninja Duel at home, which I use every day. I’d love one for the van, but we have a pvc, & they are all quite big to store. Anyone got a really small one? There are only two of us.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Amazon product ASIN B0936FGLQS
I have this one for home and in the Motorhome.
My Grandson brought this one home last Friday. I love it. havent switched the oven on all week. Just used this little beauty. I might get told off if I steal it for the Motorhome!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back