Air conditioning in Spain (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Back in the day when we used to take our then RV to the late lamented Albatross campsite every summer school holiday we used to pay extra to have the EHU uprated to run the roof aircon. Money well spent!

Malcolm

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we did a month in spain with@pete and sal in our new to us motorhome and only found it had aircon in the cab on the way home, button was hidden behind reverse camera screen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I've just done the summer in Spain and Portugal highest temp I got was 48° I've habitation aircon but only works on 240v and i dont use sites so never used it.

Don't have cab aircon but I found having my sliding cab window open more than sufficient when driving and when I was parked up all skylights open and all blinds shut meant it wasn't too hot....i survived

To be honest I've had it in cars for years and never used it so I might just be used to it.

Jan 27, 2014
Oakham, Rutland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I would agree habitation air con is noisy, just about bearable in sleep mode. I was given a tip from a x holiday rep friend of mine, he used to have several wet face cloths which he put in the ice box of the fridge, when frozen he would hang them over the guard of a fan so the air passed through the face cloth. I have tried this and it works well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back