Free Member
Jul 5, 2020
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoqest 155
Exp
6years
Can anyone give advice,our motorhome is in storage and was last run just before Christmas,no problems when I parked her up in storage,I went to check and run her the other day but the airbag light didn't go out on starting,I had a word with a garage on the phone and they advised me that because airbags are so complicated it would be between£200_£500 to fix ,
Any ideas,thanks in advance

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I seem to recall that low battery level can cause the light to come on & cause an air bag ecu falt.Someone who remembers will be along to clarify how it gets repaired hopefully

Upvote 0

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years

Any help, crashdata seem to be a company that will sort you out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi - if you do a search for Crash Data - they test/refurbish the unit - Our light came on for no reason atall whilst driving - I looked up on Crash data site and on here how to remove - sent it off; couple days later got it back, put in and since then no problem - think it was around £50 ish for the repair - the fault they said was down to a flat battery - but that didn't seem to fit - but doesn't matter - they fixed it and were good to deal with
Hope this helps

Upvote 0
Sep 22, 2009
nottingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
5 years
Had the same light come on , unfortunately it was as I collected it from storage to go for service and MOT. Had gone off by the time I arrived,but when they restarted it was on again. Automatic failure. Had to have it done.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back