ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
One on the pitch opposite just split, sounded like a rifle shot.

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Personally, I cannot recommend Vango, I know 2 people and ourselves who have their air products, all are about 5-6 years old so well outside the 2 year warranty and all have had a leak in an air beam bag. One was replaced free of charge whilst on site excellent service to be fair. The other 2 were not free, the replacements are not cheap, ours 40.00 delivered, they are compatible but different and on our friends tent (free replacement bag) the sleeve the air bag fits in has now split and needs replacing. Odd that 3 different products a Tent and 2 awnings (ours is a Kela AirAway Tall) had air bag failures after 5 years and to be fair none have had a lot of use maybe 3 or 4 times a year. If you had asked me last year would have been full of praise, but not now think their warranty on the air bags in comparison to others stinks(n)

We had another awning not driveaway, from Oxygen Revolution, that we bought second hand so it must have been 5 years old at the time, had a problem with the pump attachment (we broke the attachment), they sent a replacement our free of charge by return. Their warranty also looks alot better on the airbags. We sold it as we preferred the driveaway option of the Vango :cautious:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back