Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Afternoon folks,

Just a quick note to say we have now moved into a new, swanky office!

Read more here:

https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/news...ew-headquartes

Our new address is as follows:

First Floor
Oakmound House
Oakmount Road
Eastleigh
Hampshire
SO53 2LH

Don't forget, we give a healthy discount of up to 15% on all insurance when mentioning you are a member of the forum!

Thanks again,

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Deleted User
Just received documents from AIB and they want proof of membership of this forum, any ideas on best way to do this.

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Its business they are not my friend, its down to cover and premium I could not care less what office they rent. Or how friendly they are, just do the job and let me do mine

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its business they are not my friend, its down to cover and premium I could not care less what office they rent. Or how friendly they are, just do the job and let me do mine

Let you do your job. Whats your job? Let me guess. Mmm.

Director of the chuckle society, no. don't think so
Minister of the miserable cub, could be...
I know another forum looking for Forum Fun Sucker Outer, if you are interested I'll pass on your details (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Just had a buttock clenching renewal quote from Comfort, no claims, live in a very rural area with a low crime rate, approx 6000 miles a year, so will be ringing you guys. It’s a newish A-class so windscreen cover is a must.

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
I use AIB, it is very competitive, they are always efficient and friendly, they are brokers though, who are you insured with, how do they treat your claims. I hope the staff are happy in the new office, I mean who doesn't want people to be happy at work, I mean when I was working nothing better than catching some poor motorhomer speeding, they could afford the points and fine after all.
Only joking, never were many motorhomes in central london let alone speeding ones. No we liked foreign registered top of the range cars, many been in UK to long, they were seized and taken to customs for rather large taxes to be paid.
Which has made me think. A post maybe.

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Only £20 cheaper than Comfort.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 23, 2011
durham
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
since 2006
Just renewed with AIB. It was £10 cheaper than last year at £284. Does not include Uk or Eu breakdown as i have Nationwide. Underwriter s are Aviva the same as Comfort. Always pleasant to deal with.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back