Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
There is already a Jac Sprat on the forum. I (Jacsprat) will, of course, gracefully bow to the former as she was here first, but how do I change my forum name?? Can't see any simple way to do it. Jim - could you change me to 'YukonJac''?

Thanks in advance...

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Click on Inbox - top right - then open a new conversation. In "participants" type the name "Jim". His name will be the first to show (with the rugby avatar). Click on that to enter his name in the box, enter a title then write to ask him to change your name to something of your choice. (y)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
very strange funsters. but that's why I am on here.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Duplicated username....the forum software should have prevented that happening.

Has Jim been tinkering and broken it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I think it was JacSprat and Jac Sprat and as computers only do what they are told to..... anyhow one of them has now been re-incarnated and we (re)-welcome YukonJac.

@cruiser are you saying I'm a strange funster or that all funster are a bit strange? The first I would agree with.... haven't met enough other funsters to possibly comment with any authority on the second.

Reactions: DBK

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
you to nice to be strange Helen. but I have meet some very strange folks at some of the meets. we hope to meet you soon. but then I am strange.

OP
OP
YukonJac

YukonJac

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
E
I think it was JacSprat and Jac Sprat and as computers only do what they are told to..... anyhow one of them has now been re-incarnated and we (re)-welcome YukonJac.

@cruiser are you saying I'm a strange funster or that all funster are a bit strange? The first I would agree with.... haven't met enough other funsters to possibly comment with any authority on the second.

Thank you for my re-welcome! Not sure about my new handle - a bit butch/lumberjack (I am a bit of a tomboy though, and I did live in the Yukon)- and I've been jacsprat for donkeys everywhere else. Hey ho, new forum, new moniker.
Now where's my chainsaw?

YJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back