Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Been looking about for a few weeks for a good fitting pair of front seat covers for our Hymer ISRI seats. There's not much out there to choose from to be honest, and I sadly have to say that some of the customer service I was getting from two UK companies was not good at all, it felt as if they didn't want our business. As the choices are quite limited when looking for motorhome seat covers I thought I would share this ;).

I found this German company on ebay...Broken Link Removed

I sent a message which was almost instantly replied to and they confirmed they were suitable for Aguti and ISRI seats. I ordered Sunday evening and they arrived today from Germany. Well impressed with the service and the covers fit like gloves.

Cheers Dave

11227940_860950350663745_1488615381429967159_n.jpg

Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Dave I have been looking for some to fit our ISRI seats, but the seat belt is the problem.
isri-seat.jpg

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Hi Dave I have been looking for some to fit our ISRI seats, but the seat belt is the problem.
View attachment 71670

It's not easy trying to find some of these seat covers. It took me ages before I came across the German company in above post but looking on their page I can't see anything that really matches yours.. A couple of other companies I enquired with were;

http://www.motorhomeseatcovers.co.uk/

and

http://www.cbscc.co.uk/

The second one make them to measure to your requirements so could no doubt incorporate the seatbelts. They either take measurements or send out example covers to try. They weren't cheap mind, would have cost me about £240.

Hope that helps,
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 21, 2010
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline
Exp
Since 1999
Thanks for that Dave. I have a cheap set on at the moment, but had to cut a piece out for the seatbelt.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Fairly standard response from a German company. Brought my Clarion stereo unit from Germany saving over a hundred quid, recently brought Froli Stars for the beds again from Germany saving another hundred quid.

Oct 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
a class hymer
just bought our hymer v seat belt is in the chair and trying to get seat covers for it is a night mare can any one send me a link to the german company that does these seat covers, aguti/isri

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back