afraid to ask....... dont be!! (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi for beginners!!

Dont be afraid to ask about anything on here!!! we have all been there ::bigsmile:
got the t shirt, made mistakes:blush:

:eek:even the sillyest thing!! eg..

"some one ask me why the tele doesnt work on a 3 pin plug" !!

"are you hooked up i replyed" ........ "no" came the reply

you need to be or you need a inverter:Smile:

so anything dont be afraid to ask newbies !!!!!!!!!

we are here to help

ray

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
As a wise man once said.................... (or was that woman? :roflmto: )

There is no such thing as a daft question, only daft answers :winky:

Upvote 0

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
As a wise man once said.................... (or was that woman? :roflmto: )

There is no such thing as a daft question, only daft answers :winky:

:Cool: OR? There are no such things as Dumb questions, only Dumb answers. :winky:

For instance:-

Question? We have a 2001 38' Alpine Coach and are having problems with the front air bags not filling all the way up consistently. Sometimes they even go down while we're driving. This is an intermittent problem. Any ideas or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Answer:- I would take it to your chassis service center. I don't know what chassis your Alpine is riding on (Freightliner, Spartan, etc) but I'd start there. They are the ones who install the air bags, as it's part of the suspension system.

Answer:- Who services your chassis? That's who you should take the rig to. Check the web for an authorised service center near you.

Now those are DUMB answers. IMH&HO. :))

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

fent

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
alnwick northumberland
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
6 month
:Confused:this is fantastic,, ive owned a motorhome for 6 month, although ive always camped and so have an idea of how things work, im clueless about carravaning!! like how do i renew the interior trims as my shower wasnt sealed and a little water damage occured! my vans got a standard multi directional aerial and a booster but i want to use a freeview !!how do i do that??and is it easy to fit extra power sockets?? any advice !!?? cheers..::bigsmile:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Adria 5

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi fent welcome again

The ariel should work ok with booster for freeview will depend on where you are:RollEyes: in uk i have a cheap sat system from aldi £49 :Smile: which works well in uk and got loads off channels

what van have you got? i think you need a electrician for sockets ! but somone will help on here:RollEyes:

ray

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back