aerial advice please (1 Viewer)

roky1983

Free Member
Jun 9, 2010
wales carmarthenshire
Funster No
Exp
6 months
im looking for an aeriel for my van sumfin easy to use and to set up, would need to be transferable as i change my van often, i bought a flat 1 from argos it plugs in but it dont even recognise it, im in a wheelchair and cant walk at all so please bear this in mind
thnx all

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
im looking for an aeriel for my van sumfin easy to use and to set up, would need to be transferable as i change my van often, i bought a flat 1 from argos it plugs in but it dont even recognise it, im in a wheelchair and cant walk at all so please bear this in mind
thnx all

I have been selling a lot of these and not had a complaint.

Avtex STH1000 Digital Aerial <<

Designed for caravans and motorhomes the new Avtex STH1000 Digital antenna is light weight compact and very easy to use.
With its unique flexible mounting system the STH1000 can be installed indoors or outdoors in seconds.
The STH1000 has an integrated 20db amplifier which can be powered by the antenna power out function found on most set top boxes and all Avtex digital televisions.
Alternatively you can use the 12volt dc power inverter included.
Enjoy crystal clear digital reception with the STH1000 complete antenna solution.
The compact Avtex STH1000 simply uses its suction mount to attach to a nearby internal or external window or other flat surface.
Internal or external mounting using the supplied suction mount, or for a more permanent solution, use the pole mount which is also supplied in the box.

Peter

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
thnx all

Here is a foto of my setup, I find the directional antenna better that the omnidirectional type, also the whole setup is removed off the van in a few minutes.

Link Removed

Doug...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back