Free Member
May 27, 2010
North wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2010
Hi everyone, after having made a boob buying what we thought would economise our fuel usage, we have now saved enough to purchase a cover for our motorhome which is 7.3 mtrs long and about 3mrs high, my request is for info for which one people think is best. Also security door lock for mh, and whilst im about it a bike cover for up to two bikes.

Thx to all
Gail

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Why do you want to cover your motorhome? It might save a bit of elbow usage to get rid of winter grime but thats all giving it a good coat of wax is as good, someone could get access into it and you wouldnt know anything about it until you took the cover off, and i have heard of some covers actually causing damage to the paintwork.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
There is a cover here Maypole Breathable Motorhome Cover 7.0 - 7.5m

which might suit and as to security what are you looking for?

Doors there are all sorts here
www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/Towing-and-Security-Covers-Seat-Swivels/Fiamma-Security/

or
www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/Towing-and-Security-Covers-Seat-Swivels/Fiamma-Safe-Door-Security/

I am sure others will be able to advise you further

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
Hi everyone, after having made a boob buying what we thought would economise our fuel usage, we have now saved enough to purchase a cover for our motorhome which is 7.3 mtrs long and about 3mrs high, my request is for info for which one people think is best. Also security door lock for mh, and whilst im about it a bike cover for up to two bikes.

Thx to all
Gail

If you really do mean 'the best', as opposed to the cheapest, then I would recommend PROTEC COVERS. When it comes to quality tailored covers they are the 'bee's knees' - nice people to deal with too. Usual disclaimers - I'm just a highly satisfied customer.

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back