Advice please (1 Viewer)

dolly the dog

Free Member
Feb 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
A class
Due to a change of circumstances I may be looking to sell a Autotrail Expedition 67 van, Now 8 months old with 900 miles, fitted with strikeback alarm, solar and tracking, I am hoping for advice on where I should price it, firstly in places like autotrader and secondly what should I be looking at from a trader.

With regard to trade, there are obviously lots of companies on searching the web but does anyone have any recommendations.

May 10, 2012
west midlands
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
we are newbies
It’s probably worth more than you paid for it with the way motorhomes are selling atm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
Offer it offers over.... Sealed bids by .....!!!

Cheers James

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Due to a change of circumstances I may be looking to sell a Autotrail Expedition 67 van, Now 8 months old with 900 miles, fitted with strikeback alarm, solar and tracking, I am hoping for advice on where I should price it, firstly in places like autotrader and secondly what should I be looking at from a trader.

With regard to trade, there are obviously lots of companies on searching the web but does anyone have any recommendations.
Sold my Elddis last week to Ash@ Brownhills

He will give you a firm offer, if agreeable send someone to look at it and money straight in the bank

Trouble free

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back