Advice please (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Getting everyone on the Deutsch-Mark by renaming it the 'Euro'?
How about using the other economies to pull the value of the Euro down to effectively give the German economy a export boost . You can see the result for some of the other economies , sometimes one size doesn't fit all . The German financial manipulation of the situations that arose is quite impressive .

I have traveled frequently in Germany since 1963 and have only once had a surprising negative reaction ,
and that was in early 80's when i took a white silver shadow over to Bremen for a German friends wedding .
I had parked the car and was walking to the Govt office for the official ceremony , whilst wearing a
traditional Chaufeurs uniform in Light grey with peaked cap , High collar double breasted jacket ,britches and knee boots . I was literally saluted with straight arm , by a male , and a woman walking past spat on the floor !

Last edited:

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Belfort is a corker aire. Will always be space apart from tomorrow when le tour goes through.
If heading to france from there and going through mouthe there is an excellent fromagerie with local hard cheeses from 12 euros a kilo up to 16. You may have to queue itvis that good. 4 of us from the aire plus other passing customers.
The cascades du herrison are worth googling but park at the north end as it was free. You can overnight free by lac d ilay. Can give co ords if wanted

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back