Advice on purchasing (1 Viewer)

May 24, 2021
Durham, UK
Funster No
MH
c class
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would jump on and ask for some advice, we have just returned from our first long weekend away in a rental MH, we had some great fun and enjoyed it, made a few errors but this was mainly down to understand how to deal with a 2 year old in a confined space for a period of time, but we adapted quickly and realised the answer is simple don’t let him out and let him be free!

I have a few ques that I hope you can shed some light or advice on if possible, we hired a Roller Team Auto-Roller 707 which was great but had a few things we didn’t quite like and after looking at styles we are edging on looking to buy a 6 berth or possibly a 4 berth with end lounge, the reason is it feels to give our son a little extra space to play away from tables.

my questions are:

1. Do you have any make or model recommendations for a 6 berth or 4 birth with plenty of space internally with an end lounge - Budget approx £40-50k
2. Where is best to purchase is this private sale or dealer, we would probably be looking to finance a % of the MH
3. Can you add Awnings to the MH, I have seen the wind out style but I like the idea of the style I have seen on caravans to give more space for our son to play outdoors but in bad weather.

Thanks All in advance

Andy

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
In order to avoid fragmenting/duplicating advice your other post already has a reply.
Here:

OP
OP
andyb78
May 24, 2021
Durham, UK
Funster No
MH
c class
In order to avoid fragmenting/duplicating advice your other identical post already has a reply.
Here:

Thanks it didn’t look to post 👍🏽

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back