Advice on club or association please? (1 Viewer)

S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
Just checking on insurance and I am being asked if I belong to a club or association for MHing...

Any recommendations please?

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Why not ask the insurance company(ies) what discount they are offering for the various clubs and calculate the savings after allowing for the clubs joining fee?

We belong to the C&CC and think we did get a discount (from Budget - part of the Swinton group) but not sure. The discount was not a factor when I chose our current policy/provider.

Bryan

Upvote 0

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Stueysheep
Please be aware that any discount given for club membership etc is only to attract new business. These discounts cease when renewing your policy in a years time unless you want to jump around from one insurer to another.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Stueysheep

Deleted User
Hi Stueysheep
Please be aware that any discount given for club membership etc is only to attract new business. These discounts cease when renewing your policy in a years time unless you want to jump around from one insurer to another.

Cheers. I have joined the CCC as it looks quite reasonable at £33 and will provide some "easy" camping for us in the early days of MH ownership. In fact our first night away may be at Thetford Forest, just 20 miles up t'road! :Doh:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back