Advice needed on replacing window handles/closers (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
As some of you will be aware we had an attempted break in the other day and 3 of the four handles have been broken, has anyone replaced these before. It's the part attached to the window.

Until I can get new ones I plan to take 1 off another 2 windows so I have 3 Windows with 3 each.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

We fitted Lock M Out Gerry, he is a funster and gave us a discount, you will never stop someone that wants something. :eek: But you can slow them down. :D2 Bob.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
It's a right scunner about your bikes and van Gerry. I'm looking to replace a broken window on my van and a brief search of the internet suggested that once the window is open, you should be able to see a little pin that you have to push in to release the handle assembly. I haven't been to check mine out yet, too bloody cold here !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
It's a right scunner about your bikes and van Gerry. I'm looking to replace a broken window on my van and a brief search of the internet suggested that once the window is open, you should be able to see a little pin that you have to push in to release the handle assembly. I haven't been to check mine out yet, too bloody cold here !

Thanks got them sorted now very easy when you know how.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back