Advice for parents wanting to travel to spain this winter.. (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Majority of cases are in the Madrid area,,quite low in some other parts of Spain. Barcelona for such a densely populated city have managed Covid much better.BUSBY.
I think they are having more problems in Barcelona now. I would not like to be travelling there if the doctors are already going on strike because the covid cases are rising and they say medical centres are being overwhelmed

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Interesting thread started by Neil S - Covid cover when abroad. He mentions insurefor.com as offering insurance when travelling against advice & covering for Covid on single trip policies - might be worth a look?

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I thought the wearing of masks in Spain is mandatory and enforced yet they have higher covid numbers than the rest of Europe. Are you sure you have thought this through bigtree... :unsure:
No,you surpassed us the weekend before last . highest here has been 12,087 except for one odd day at 14k but the UK is consistently above & still on the rise.Whereas here it is falling along with daily deaths

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I think they are having more problems in Barcelona now. I would not like to be travelling there if the doctors are already going on strike because the covid cases are rising and they say medical centres are being overwhelmed
Would not visit any city in any country including uk.So easy to SD when away in your van..BUSBY.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
The link should translate but infers that travel between areas and countries may become more problematic.

The EU has given the green light this Tuesday to the creation of a color map (green, orange and red) to differentiate three levels of risk from Covid in the member countries, but has not set common criteria for mobility in areas of higher risk . Spain and several countries requested that tests be prioritized over quarantines.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back