Advertising. (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2014
blackpool
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I buy MMM MAG each month ,and notice that you hardly notice advertising OF HOBBY MOTORHOME S ,1 of Hartleys. You don't see them for sale much. Why? Is it because of quality and we don't wish to part with them or is it because they can be expensive. 🤔🙄

Tar Ten

Free Member
Jun 19, 2020
Elgin/ Morayshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600fse
Exp
im a noob
Having just bought a 20yo Hobby recently and having scrabbled about every nook and cranny, I must say I am more than impressed.
I will not be changing or trading this in. Everything is so solid and well made....

Everything modern tends to be made with short end of life these days, where I I feel back then things were made to last a lifetime if looked after...

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Try driving past a travellers camp on the continent in a Hobby, they will wave you in to a reserved pitch! They love them! :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 2, 2022
Cumbria, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T65 de
Exp
Too long
I have had quite a few different brands of motorhomes and this one will be my second Hobby( my first was a 750 back in 1999). Considering the massive motorhome industry I too am amazed that Hobbys are not more common unlike the likes of Hymer/Burstner&Dethleffs. They just dont seem to be fashionable and dont have the following of the other marques which is not a true reflection of their style or quality.
My last motorhomes have been three Hymers and a Carthago all of which have their own problems and peculiarities which you have to address.
I wonder what things I will find with my Optima?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back