OP
Peter & Elaine
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I would not p*ss on Adrian Flux if they were on fire, one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune to have dealt with.
If you go with them, then I hope you never need to make a claim. It was a few years ago, but my anger towards them is still as raw as ever.
That’s why I questioned it I know a lot of lads with bikes and trikes that have had problems with them
the main one is
if your bike is stolen within 5 miles of your home address it’s not covered

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I was with adrian flux last year,i used them as i could get a green card for Morroco. I just had to call them prior to traveling with the dates,i did this in October before heading to Spain only to be told my policy with Trinity house did not cover Morroco but they could give me a 2 month policy for £480???. I asked them to check their telephone recording and they said ,yes you asked about Morroco when you called for the quote but did not mention it when you took out the policy(using the reference from the quote) ????? So they messed up my winter plans last trip. I will never use them again, so be aware even of its recorded they can still wriggle out .

Cheers Cris.

Nasher

Free Member
May 6, 2016
Pontardawe
Funster No
MH
Pug Boxer
Exp
Since 2013
That’s why I questioned it I know a lot of lads with bikes and trikes that have had problems with them
the main one is
if your bike is stolen within 5 miles of your home address it’s not covered

I don't know what your mates policies say, but the one I have states this:

E434 EXCLUDING THEFT WHEN NOT IN PRIVATE GARAGE AT HOME OR DECLARED GARAGING ADDRESS
You have agreed that you will keep your vehicle in your private locked garage or building, at your home and/or declared garaging address, to which
only you and anyone with your permission have access. If a theft or attempted theft of your vehicle happens at any time and within a 500 metre
radius of your home and/or declared garaging address when the vehicle is not locked in this garage or building we will not pay the claim. This
restriction does not apply to any loss or damage occurring whilst your motorcycle is parked away from your home during the course of a journey.

Adrian Flux have always informed me of this before accepting the policy or renewal

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back