Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Does anyone know how to alter the lights for use in europe ?:cry:

Can they be altered? I'd always believed you need deflectors. Or have Adria come up with a method?

John

OP
OP
L

Larry

Deleted User
re adria vision

the lights are just small circles and deflectors cover them. i have not had a reply from adria. :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
the lights are just small circles and deflectors cover them. i have not had a reply from adria. :Doh:

Ah! Right! That does make a difference doesn't it:RollEyes:

I guess your dealer wasn't a lot of help then? Although Adria won't be the only people using that chassis, so why not ask the chassis makers (unless your MH is an A Class in which case the lights will probably not be standard:Doh:)

John

OP
OP
L

Larry

Deleted User
Lights

yes its A class. i think its going to be down trying this evening with a piece of board and trial and error. I find it hard to believe that nobody else has this problem!.

OP
OP
L

Larry

Deleted User
vision lights

yes its A class. i think its going to be down trying this evening with a piece of board and trial and error. I find it hard to believe that nobody else has this problem!.

Well thanks to Chichester Motorhomes i have an answer to the light problem. If anyone is interested give me a call on 07870533682 and i can talk you through the job. ::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well thanks to Chichester Motorhomes i have an answer to the light problem. If anyone is interested give me a call on 07870533682 and i can talk you through the job. ::bigsmile::ROFLMAO:

That's good news :thumb:. Didn't realise the Vision was an A Class.

John

LesAshmore

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 990MHV
Exp
30 +
To Set Headlights for European Use you need to remove Headlmp surround then you will find screws that will allow your headlamps to be swung outwards on hinges so that you can see the rear of the lamps and ring, at the top of the dip beam lamp you will see a screw that is basically in one side of a slot or in one side of three holes side by side, You need to remove that screw, This will allow your headlamp to be twisted so that you can fit the screw in the other hole ie if in left one change to right one, once in replace all items removed and refitt headlamps.

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Blimey, that has left me out of breath reading it :ROFLMAO:
Just don't bother !!

Maddie