• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Adria Twin SP 600 - 2011 (1 Viewer)

mwark

Free Member
Apr 23, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I have an Adria Twin SP 600 - 2011 for sale. LHD.

It is on auto trader at £28500. Previously owned by another poster on this forum. Full disclosure is that I bought it specifically for a single long trip to Europe last year. I purchased around June 2015 and we travelled for four months. I have no point of reference being the first motorhome that I owned but my requirement was safety for my partner and I, ease of travelling, easy visiting to cities etc and good comfort and economy. In this respect I can't fault the vehicle. I do wish I could keep it but for me at this point in my life it was just a one off trip and now time to rejoin the rat race, and dream of a future time when I can join the motorhome gang again.

I am not sure if we are allowed to link to external pages, but here is the auto trader advert:

Dodgy Link Removed

Thanks
Mark

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Bumpety bump ... :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back