Enjoy.(y)

OP
Zingano
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2017 as MHer, since childhood caravanning.
You’re all cowards! Presumably you all chose “Safe Grey”?

I need the fun sticker in a matching orange, btw.

Apr 12, 2010
West Suffolk
MH
Adria twin van conversion
Exp
since 2007
Great van, great colour. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours.
Ours is a much more subdued silver grey, see avatar.
See you on the road sometime hopefully.
Phil

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
MH
Adria Vision
I love your choice & after seeing a used Twin the other day I felt very tempted to chop my Adria A class in. I hope the Twin threads carry on following your experiences(y)

Geoff Cox isn't far from me, how did you rate them please? I've been for a nosy a few times but it's a small show area.

Aug 7, 2017
Durham
MH
Ducato Maxi PVC
Exp
Sep 2016
I'm liking that lots (y) The colour really stands out but in a cool way. It looks fantastic so enjoy it (matching shoes too :D)

Just one wee point though; do your rear windows press up against the rear door pillars when fully open or is it just the angle of the shot.

Mine touch on my Globecar so I'm very shortly going to extend the door bumpstops by a couple of inches.

Great van, love it (y)

Andrew

Nov 9, 2016
midlands
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I love your choice & after seeing a used Twin the other day I felt very tempted to chop my Adria A class in. I hope the Twin threads carry on following your experiences(y)

Geoff Cox isn't far from me, how did you rate them please? I've been for a nosy a few times but it's a small show area.
Geoff Cox were the supplier of our van and completely happy with them.
One of the few dealers who go the extra mile to help and do what they say they will....thumbs up from me

OP
Zingano
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Yes, very happy with Geoff Cox. Lovely bunch of chaps to deal with, would recommend.

Not sure about the door butting question, will take a look when we’re home.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
MH
Adria Vision
Geoff Cox were the supplier of our van and completely happy with them.
One of the few dealers who go the extra mile to help and do what they say they will....thumbs up from me
Yes, very happy with Geoff Cox. Lovely bunch of chaps to deal with, would recommend.

Not sure about the door butting question, will take a look when we’re home.
that's good to know, thanks

Nov 9, 2016
midlands
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I'm liking that lots (y) The colour really stands out but in a cool way. It looks fantastic so enjoy it (matching shoes too :D)

Just one wee point though; do your rear windows press up against the rear door pillars when fully open or is it just the angle of the shot.

Mine touch on my Globecar so I'm very shortly going to extend the door bumpstops by a couple of inches.

Great van, love it (y)

Andrew

our doors have a length of plastic coated steel wire straps which prevent doors openeing all the way to avoid damage to the windows. but there are also buttons in each door we would have to push in as well as disconnect the straps to open fully.

Minxy Girl

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 1996
Great colour ... we'd love one that colour but not ideal for wild camping so we've got a pale blue one ... it 'merges' into the sea background! :D

OP
Zingano
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
@Minxy Girl I was surprised HWMBO went for orange as his preference when buying the VW was for a white van that could be parked anywhere and not noticed.

Now we will have to seek out large piles of oranges to hide against. Bet there are a lot of those on Orkney.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services