Adria Matrix roof rack plastic fixing covers (1 Viewer)

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi guys does anyone know where I can obtain shares for my Adria Matrix. Two of the fixing covers on the roof rack ( same covers on the roof ladder ) are missing and we're dusting the handover Brownhills said they would order them but haven't heard a dickie bird from them about it despite asking several times , so I will get them myself so if anyone can guide me in the right direction of who supplies Adria spares it would be appreciated
Jim

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi guys does anyone know where I can obtain shares for my Adria Matrix. Two of the fixing covers on the roof rack ( same covers on the roof ladder ) are missing and we're dusting the handover Brownhills said they would order them but haven't heard a dickie bird from them about it despite asking several times , so I will get them myself so if anyone can guide me in the right direction of who supplies Adria spares it would be appreciated
Jim

you could try our dealer, geoff cox in derby, they have been absolutely golden for us........

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Thanks I'll give them a call in the morning see if they can help , hate it that once the deals done motorhome companies tend to forget about you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Thanks I'll give them a call in the morning see if they can help , hate it that once the deals done motorhome companies tend to forget about you

well i hope they can, now ive bigged them up! like i say tbh, they have been great from the initial order. thru all my silly questions, requests etc, to handover and support going forwards. i feel very lucky tbh, when you see all the posts about sh*t dealers, seems we've dropped on!:)

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Went on there site and filled in the request form hopefully they will sort me out

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Well Skyliners you were 100% correct contacted Geoff Cox motorhomes and straight away got a reply from a guy called Alistair who has sorted me out parts in stock and are winding there way to me as I type this message why oh why couldn't Brownhills do that 2 weeks ago , cheers for the advice

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Well Skyliners you were 100% correct contacted Geoff Cox motorhomes and straight away got a reply from a guy called Alistair who has sorted me out parts in stock and are winding there way to me as I type this message why oh why couldn't Brownhills do that 2 weeks ago , cheers for the advice

Happy days
Told you so Lol!
Glad you're sorted(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back