Adria Matrix Habitation door seal (1 Viewer)

Gambeson

Free Member
Oct 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Anyone had to source a new inner seal for the habitation door on Adria Matrix. My local dealer quoted over £200 to supply which seems ridiculous for a rubber strip. I cant find anything similar on searches.

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
I'm intrigued as to what could go wrong with the inner seal. Just being nosey/inquisitive.

Upvote 0

Deleted User
Have you got a picture of it or cross section, there seem to be lots of manufacturers/suppliers searched on google that will supply lengths. Just a quick search brings up the below. Not sure if you can make it work for you though.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gambeson

Free Member
Oct 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
I'm intrigued as to what could go wrong with the inner seal. Just being nosey/inquisitive.
I had to remove the door skin to reattach a spring that had come adrift which prevented me from opening from outside. Unfortunately the seal was glued for a length along the bottom of the door.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gambeson

Free Member
Oct 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
Have you got a picture of it or cross section, there seem to be lots of manufacturers/suppliers searched on google that will supply lengths. Just a quick search brings up the below. Not sure if you can make it work for you though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• door seal.jpg
    door seal.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 26
Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Gambeson

Free Member
Oct 10, 2022
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix
I have searched a lot of suppliers with no joy. The door is a Lippert METALLARTE and i have found a parts list but no joy getting a reply from the manufacturer.

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Have you tried a glazing company? They may have catalogues of different profiles?

Upvote 0

Bernie67

Free Member
Feb 10, 2023
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Adria
Exp
Anyone had to source a new inner seal for the habitation door on Adria Matrix. My local dealer quoted over £200 to supply which seems ridiculous for a rubber strip. I cant find anything similar on searches.
Hi I've just had a similar problem with the door handle, is it straightforward to remove the inner skin to gain access? Any tips?

Upvote 1

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back