Adria Matrix Axess M590S in Aberdeenshire (1 Viewer)

APScotland

Free Member
Apr 20, 2018
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Axess M590S
Exp
22 months
Greetings from sunny (today!) Scotland! This is my first motorhome, purchased a little under 2 years ago, and I love it! After over 30 years living in Scotland I'm finally starting to explore this beautiful country, as well as the occasional trip down into England. I love the spontaneity, freedom, home-from-home nature of travelling in my motorhome. I've been to Shetland, Orkney, half of the North Coast 500 route, Beauly, several visits to the Moray Firth coast, Lake District, Edinburgh, and all the way down to Berkshire / Lincolnshire and various other places en route.
One thing that was concerning to begin with was that it felt unstable on uneven roads and when overtaking / being overtaken by bigger vehicles. It turns out that the tyre pressures were set to absolutely maximum when we bought it, without checking for the axle weight distribution. After a visit to a weighbridge when fully laden at the New Year, I finally got the information I needed to reset the tyre pressures, which has made a world of difference. She's now so much more stable to drive! I got new all-season tyres installed shortly afterwards, and had to stop the tyre fitters once again going to the maximum tyre pressures written on the van! This suggests it's a common problem, or perhaps it's just that my van has a long overhang on a short wheelbase, so the distribution of weight on the axles is always going to be relatively uneven.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to many more years of motorhome adventures, exploring the nooks and crannies of the UK, and perhaps, eventually, overseas :)
20160630_165345 - Audrey in Braithwaite - Scotgate Holiday Park - 25 percent.jpg

May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
Fit like iday? Greeting from another Aberdeenshire motorhomer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
Just a wee bit south of you....

:welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back