Adria Matrix Access 600SL (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2021
Salcombe Regis
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 600SL
Exp
Delivered April 2021 😃. Still new, still learning. Only a couple of mishaps so far....
Hi. My first post and a newbie to the motorhome world. Looking for some tips and guidance if possible.

Just had the phone call from the dealer to say that the vehicle has arrived - which incidentally is 2 months sooner than expected 😊. But I can’t collect it yet!

Looking at extras to have fitted and the dealers are good at charging! There are a few items I can do myself but before I order the bits I want to make sure I get the right bits!

The van comes with a trauma mono control cs gas regulator. It makes sense to put in a Duo. Does anyone know if I need the horizontal or vertical unit? I don’t want to buy the wrong one to find it does not fit and I can’t look at the gas locker layout to check.

Tracker or no tracker. I know this has been beaten to death but information goes out of date so quickly as new technology evolves. I appreciate that my insurance will probably dictate that I do have one - but which one? I have seen a lot of reference to a Growler but the dealer is suggesting Meta Trak and the company that will be fitting the E & P levelling rams has suggested Sentinel. Looking at the App Store and the reviews on the linked phone apps - it all appears quite negative. What is your experience? Then it come to subscriptions - they vary and it all adds up. I am aware of all of the toe rags out there - if they want it that badly they will have it - but it is a case of making life difficult so they move on to the next that is not so challenging.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mark

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
You really need to talk to eddievanbitz of Vanbitz for all things Growler and Meta, fabulous guys, fantastic after sales service, highly recommended by lots on here including myself (had two fitted to both vans).
Regarding E&P I know it’s a long way from you but Mick at SAP (Doncaster) is highly recommended for all things E&P.
Enjoy your new van 👍

Dec 13, 2019
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2019
Welcome 👍 I suggest that the dealer, or you as soon as you get it, take it to a weighbridge and see what your weights are. Apart from security, Vanbitz for me, as you may want to start with air suspension on the rear axle before you load anything else on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S
Feb 16, 2021
Salcombe Regis
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 600SL
Exp
Delivered April 2021 😃. Still new, still learning. Only a couple of mishaps so far....
You really need to talk to eddievanbitz of Vanbitz for all things Growler and Meta, fabulous guys, fantastic after sales service, highly recommended by lots on here including myself (had two fitted to both vans).
Regarding E&P I know it’s a long way from you but Mick at SAP (Doncaster) is highly recommended for all things E&P.
Enjoy your new van 👍
Thank you. Have spoken to Mick and he has quoted for the E&P and his firm suggested Sentinel.

I am buying the van from Derby as my local dealer was totally uninterested when I visited. I sent follow up emails - nothing. So I went to Geoff Cox and they could not have been more helpful. Mick will collect the van from there f I instruct him and do the work before I collect - whenever that may be!

Thanks again.

OP
OP
S
Feb 16, 2021
Salcombe Regis
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 600SL
Exp
Welcome 👍 I suggest that the dealer, or you as soon as you get it, take it to a weighbridge and see what your weights are. Apart from security, Vanbitz for me, as you may want to start with air suspension on the rear axle before you load anything else on.
Thank you for your feedback. I have got a 44H chassis so a bit more payload than the standard. I intend to fit air assist on the back axle too as I will be fitting a scooter rack.

Vanbitz are a lot closer to me so I will speak to them about alarm systems and security.

Thanks again.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Thank you. Have spoken to Mick and he has quoted for the E&P and his firm suggested Sentinel.

I am buying the van from Derby as my local dealer was totally uninterested when I visited. I sent follow up emails - nothing. So I went to Geoff Cox and they could not have been more helpful. Mick will collect the van from there f I instruct him and do the work before I collect - whenever that may be!

Thanks again.

Thank you for your feedback. I have got a 44H chassis so a bit more payload than the standard. I intend to fit air assist on the back axle too as I will be fitting a scooter rack.

Vanbitz are a lot closer to me so I will speak to them about alarm systems and security.

Thanks again.
Sounds like you are talking to the right guys for the job.👍👍

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
S, do you live in Salcombe Regis? Just out of interest.

Colyboy

OP
OP
S
Feb 16, 2021
Salcombe Regis
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 600SL
Exp
Yes I do. On the Jurassic coast. Thinking Colyboy - Colyton?

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
I can second Vanbitz.(y) Had them on 3 vans so far. Infact I'm sure that entitles me to a share of Cornish farm :ROFLMAO: (y)
also had all our vans from Geoff Cox.

Don't forget to ask for your fun discount when booking in at Vanbitz its worth it especially if you go the full monty Strikeback Growler and Meta.

Thats what I would recommend also AIB do good insurance price for the first time with a motorhome (y) Enjoy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back