Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
How can a company who produce such a professional well made motorhome have such a bad customer service section , I want to fit a Thule bike rack onto my motorhome i have asked Adria uk for some Advice on the make up of the rear panel as to where the support cross beams are to fit the bike rack , they respond that someone will be in touch within 24 hrs 12 days later still nothing , crap customer service indeed .

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi
Found address in U.K. On Internet sent email and called as well on both occasions I was told they would be in touch still waiting .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
How can a company who produce such a professional well made motorhome have such a bad customer service section , I want to fit a Thule bike rack onto my motorhome i have asked Adria uk for some Advice on the make up of the rear panel as to where the support cross beams are to fit the bike rack , they respond that someone will be in touch within 24 hrs 12 days later still nothing , crap customer service indeed .

try contacting geoff cox motorhomes in derby, the dealer we purchased our new twin from, i have to say they have been incredibly helpful, and have sorted out other funsters who couldnt get sorted elsewhere

http://www.geoffcox.co.uk/leisure/

try em! (y)

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Hi I have sent them an email asking if they can supply fitting instructions for my Adria and als if they can supply the bike rack, haven't heard anything back as yet ,

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Surely your first port of call on any additions would be to the dealer from who you got the Motorhome. If you then get any problems or hassle then it would be a query to the Customer Services Department, Adria Concessionaries at Sudbury.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
As for furstky trying where I bought the motorhome I'm still waiting in two roof rack brackets I was told was ordered on the day of handover when the parts arrived with them they would post them on , that was 2 months ago so I don't thing getting in contact them to fit a bike rack would be a good idea I'm looking for it to get fitted this year not within the next 5 , Brownhills don't give a There after sales service is just useless .

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi I have sent them an email asking if they can supply fitting instructions for my Adria and als if they can supply the bike rack, haven't heard anything back as yet ,

Any joy yet?

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Nothing haven't had any replies to my asking about bike rack instructions on the Adria Matrix guess maybe they have been busy with shows

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Saw a couple at Peterborough today with either the bike rack or a pre-fit but assumed you had been sorted already. There is an Adria Motorhome Owners Group on Facebook and someone on there may be able to post you a photo.

OP
OP
Trout bum

Trout bum

Free Member
Sep 7, 2016
Ayr
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix M670SL
Exp
Thanks will have a look and see if they can help at all

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
If you think that their customer service is bad you should try phoning a car dealer to ask if a particular car is ok to be collected so you can drive / transport it to another dealer / customer/auction . They always take a message for the relevant person to call you back . Hardly ever happens .

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
If you think that their customer service is bad you should try phoning a car dealer to ask if a particular car is ok to be collected so you can drive / transport it to another dealer / customer/auction . They always take a message for the relevant person to call you back . Hardly ever happens .
my wife is doing this for bca at the moment their organisational skills are abysmal

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
Give Bristol Caravans a call and speak to Tony he is brilliant

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Why don't you take some pictures of the underneath chassis and send them to Mike Parkinson , that what I did once and Mike got back straight away and told me it could be done.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
As for furstky trying where I bought the motorhome I'm still waiting in two roof rack brackets I was told was ordered on the day of handover when the parts arrived with them they would post them on , that was 2 months ago so I don't thing getting in contact them to fit a bike rack would be a good idea I'm looking for it to get fitted this year not within the next 5 , Brownhills don't give a There after sales service is just useless .
I am surprised at your experience. Russ in the parts department has been totally supportive to me but has explained when I have wanted a particular part, that delays in response can sometimes be ridiculous. Months waiting is not unusual. I needed a small decal and was out of the country for several months. The part arrived after two months, while I was away so no problem but I can understand that if a part is needed, it can become very frustrating.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back