Adria Coral roof panel (1 Viewer)

Jun 19, 2014
Wimborne
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral+ 670SL
Exp
No longer a newbie
Does anyone know how the large roof trim panel that surrounds the rooflight, and the panoramic rooflight at the front, and contains some lights, comes away? I can see no fittings, so am guessing it might be those pop-in fasteners.

I am reluctant to try and pull it away unless I'm certain as I'm afraid I might hear a breaking-tearing-snapping noise.

And if it is not the method I think, how are the conventional fittings concealed?

Thanks, as always for your input.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Have you got a photo please.

I’ve removed mine, but mine does not have the window/skylight set into it.

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
In most cases the rooflight trim is a push-in-fixing at the factory - but they are a real bugger to remove. Its normally down to pulling on bits of the trim and hoping the plastic does not snap when trying to get the outer trim down past the plastic lugs holding them. Once inside you will find some screws which makes the rest easy to remove.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chuns
Jun 19, 2014
Wimborne
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral+ 670SL
Exp
No longer a newbie
Thanks both. I will post a photo in a coupleof days, when I can get back to it. Now got to sort out a failed water pump. Mine has never been right from the start, lots of clicking from the pressure switch. Adjusting it continually - water level, mains or 12v all seem to affect it. Grrr.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
If you have lights set into the panel you wish to remove, you may find after you pull the lights out that there are brackets and screws set behind them. Also mine was very well glued into place. It’s even more glued in now, and I hope I don’t ever have to remove it again.

Andy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back