Free Member
Apr 21, 2008
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class Adria Vision
Exp
20 years
I am going to the show in Birmingham in october and thinking of buying a new Adria 670SL with the single beds and the garage and was wondering if anyone had one and would value you're opinions.

Any views or experience of this motorhome would be appreciated.

Jack the Rev: thumb:

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
hi jack the rev

I don't have one but i believe the Haganaps do, he will proberbly spot this thread if not look him up, he quite helpfull

Graham

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Have been the very proud owners of 4 Adria's and I have got to say that they are a great motorhome. No regrets at all. Go for it. :thumb:

Maddie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi we actually have the 670 sk which is the family version with the rear side bunks.

The one you are talking about is the new one, very nice piece of kit, and would happily have one myself.

I think Adria's are ace. Im not biased just saying as I find it. There are other far more superior vans out there but they also attract a far more superior price tag. However our adria is so well thought out and so well built that we are extremely pleased with it.

one thing to look at is the payload, both the overall payload and the payload of the garage. Off the top of my head I can't remember what it is but I seem to recall that it was not a great deal when loaded with goodies.

I would buy another adria tomorrow. :thumb:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
WE have the Izola which is the family (6 Birth) equivalent and have had no problems at all.

It was the only vehicle that fitted us exactly and with it being on the renault chassis we felt it even better.

Not sure if its still available but when ours was purchased new (not by us) Adria did a full 5 year warranty package which from the paperwork seemed pretty good.

I think its rated as a cheaper end of the scale van but its certainly well kitted out and as I understand it fully winterized.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
When I visited DĂĽsseldorf show in 2007 I was very impressed with the Adria's although we ended up buying a Euramobil, as I am licence restricted to 3500kg and Euramobil seemed to have the only fully winterised (double floor) light'ish vans.

but I will be changing next year to a low profile and I want the twin beds with garage layout as well, so will look at these again as the similar spec Terrestra from Euramobil is a lot more money.

but like others have said I would visit a weigh bridge:Sad: preferably before parting with your money, just to be sure it can carry all you want.......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back