Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
One of you guys out there has a fully adjustable (Height) tow hitch, Ive seen it, operated by a large screw thread by somthing like a wheel brace or socket who is it where did you get it how much was it:Eeek:
Geo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
I've got one, they are great for the ferry:Smile:

Can't remember, I got mine from a show so it would have been either Linda or Duncan think I paid about £50

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I've got one, they are great for the ferry:Smile:

Can't remember, I got mine from a show so it would have been either Linda or Duncan think I paid about £50
You bought the Masterlock hitch off me at Stratford a couple of years ago Jim, if I recall, but they have never been £50.................. Geo, you have PM. :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
You bought the Masterlock hitch off me at Stratford a couple of years ago Jim, if I recall, but they have never been £50.................. Geo, you have PM. :winky:

I really can't remember. Maybe you gave me a good discount:Smile: I do recall having to pay extra for the ball.

OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
MH
A class RV and Autotrail
Exp
35 +years with breaks
I really can't remember. Maybe you gave me a good discount:Smile: I do recall having to pay extra for the ball.
Nearly right Jim
What you actully said was if Sian asks, tell her it was £50 I aint got the balls:ROFLMAO:
Geo

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Motorhome Medics

Got ours from Motorhome Medics for about £70 ish i think. :thumb:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians