Jan 28, 2014
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 1975
book.................kindles are the way to go oldtimer:ROFLMAO:

however they give out a surprising amount of light, and with another string planned for the centre aisle there will be enough lumens to rival blackpool

plus i can turn them on 30yds from the van:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
then the photo doesnt do them justice.

And i can turn mine on from 30 miles away.....i just ring my wife and say 'turn on the lights' :ROFLMAO:

I also have a Kindle reader but its rubbish.....all the books are just one page long.
When i turn the page theres nothing there except the back of the reader. !

Last edited:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
reminds me, i was going to fit a waterproof tape of LEDs to the underside of the fiamma box wired to the outside light. just cant at the moment as damaged my arm and shoulder:cry:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Why ?

If there is a compelling reason to install additional lighting .. fair enough.. otherwise, and don't take this personally , when I see this it reminds me of a juke box..

I've seen them installed at the hab door, under or along the step edge which obviously helps at night... but around cabinet edges.. sorry.. not for me..

maybe we need a new forum.. How to pimp up your van.

More is not always better .

OP
OP
sadlonelygit

sadlonelygit

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
forest of dean
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
since 1975
Where did you get the bits from? :Smile:

the bay of E

Why ?

If there is a compelling reason to install additional lighting .. fair enough.. otherwise, and don't take this personally , when I see this it reminds me of a juke box..

I've seen them installed at the hab door, under or along the step edge which obviously helps at night... but around cabinet edges.. sorry.. not for me..

maybe we need a new forum.. How to pimp up your van.

More is not always better .

i feel exactly the same way about satellite dishes, wifi boxes, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
saw some of the newer kit has leds fitted around the kitchen units and swmbo liked the idea so i was tasked with making it happen.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
the bay of E

i feel exactly the same way about satellite dishes, wifi boxes, but opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.
saw some of the newer kit has leds fitted around the kitchen units and swmbo liked the idea so i was tasked with making it happen.

fair enough.. but sat dishes and wifi have practical uses.. but I take your point, we don't need them.. each to their own..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back