Add more to this Black Tank emptying map please (1 Viewer)

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
So easy to find places in Europe to empty a black tank when away, not so easy here. The C and CC have their ';short visit' scheme but that its apparently not operating during Covid so you have to book an overnight stay.

C and MC Club have numerous sites with motorhome emptying points, they don't have a short stay scheme so you also have to book a night. As it looks like we will be spending the majority of the rest of the year in the UK I thought I would pout together a single map showing all the C and CC and C and MC sites that have black tank emptying. There are well over 200 pins on the map.

FIND THE MAP AT THIS LINK

It would be great if you are aware of any CLs or CSs. (or caravan sites) that have floor level black tank emptying points - let me know where and I will add them to the map for the benefit of all.

Hope the map is useful for people.

C

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
So easy to find places in Europe to empty a black tank when away, not so easy here. The C and CC have their ';short visit' scheme but that its apparently not operating during Covid so you have to book an overnight stay.

C and MC Club have numerous sites with motorhome emptying points, they don't have a short stay scheme so you also have to book a night. As it looks like we will be spending the majority of the rest of the year in the UK I thought I would pout together a single map showing all the C and CC and C and MC sites that have black tank emptying. There are well over 200 pins on the map.

FIND THE MAP AT THIS LINK

It would be great if you are aware of any CLs or CSs. (or caravan sites) that have floor level black tank emptying points - let me know where and I will add them to the map for the benefit of all.

Hope the map is useful for people.

C
I do not know the answer to this but a question. Assuming you are a member of CCC or C&MC and in need of emptying black grey or topping up water I assume it would be OK to stop by a site to refresh.....or am I wrong on that assumption?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I do not know the answer to this but a question. Assuming you are a member of CCC or C&MC and in need of emptying black grey or topping up water I assume it would be OK to stop by a site to refresh.....or am I wrong on that assumption?
Wrong as far as C&MC are concerned, unless you stay the night (or at least pay for a night's stay). Right for some of the CCC sites, but not at the moment as they have suspended the scheme because of Covid

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
As I say I did not know, good to hear the rules maybe a donation helps for a pit stop :) fortunately have not had to do this

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
C and MC just don't get out unfortunately - you would definitely need to be a member and probably throw yourself own their mercy for them to allow you to use the facilities on a stop off basis. Personally, I wouldn't even bother trying

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I contacted C and C club the other day. They are still not allowing the ‘stop off’ service 😪
The reason given is they are trying to limit the number of people visiting a site and entering reception.
fair enough I guess. I know we are still being cautious

Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
C and MC just don't get out unfortunately - you would definitely need to be a member and probably throw yourself own their mercy for them to allow you to use the facilities on a stop off basis. Personally, I wouldn't even bother trying
CAMC don't even allow members to do a "splash & dash". Narrowly missed being burnt as a heretic for even suggesting it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back