Adamo owners (1 Viewer)

Oct 10, 2019
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 760
Exp
1st year
Hi just wondering if any Adamo owners have been having any warning lights appearing on the dashboard.

We were coming back from Cornwall 2 weekends ago when warning lights appeared on dash managed to get back and booked it with a Ford dealer who had it for 3 days and said they could find no error codes and it was down to needing a software update which they did.

Picked it up last Saturday drove it 3 miles back to storage yard and same warnings lights came back on so back to Ford dealer again on Tuesday and the same outcome no error codes.

Now they are saying because it’s a motorhome one is talking one language and the other is talking another language and not communicating properly that’s why we are getting warning lights.

Which I find hard to believe because I would imagine the engine software only talks to engine and nothing to do with motorhome.

So now been told to get in touch with motorhome dealership to see what they say, but when we picked motorhome up they told us any problems with the habitation and motorhome get in touch with them and any problems with the cab get in touch with Ford.

So seem to be fighting a losing battle.

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
Sounds like the Ford garage are talking poo poo to be honest. If it’s got a warning light on, it’s got a fault recorded. That’s the point of the system.
The fact it’s a camper makes no difference apart from the battery connection to the hab side.

OP
OP
Wayne_Lisa
Oct 10, 2019
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 760
Exp
1st year
My thoughts exactly I’m at Ford now wasn’t expecting me and motorhome on public highway I said you are not leaving it there overnight he replied was going to move but can’t find the keys not moving until motorhome locked up in their service bay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back