Darren

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2014
Canterbury Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Izola
Exp
Having been trying to speak to someone about joining for the last two days but no one ever answers. Has anyone got a number I could use to speak to someone to join please

Deleted User
Having been trying to speak to someone about joining for the last two days but no one ever answers. Has anyone got a number I could use to speak to someone to join please

Got loads, can't remember which work
0049 221472747
0049 897679932
0049 8976766632........this one is on my latest renewal notification.
0049 94152344

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Just renewed mine ,no problem bacs transfer ,they no longer take CC or DC

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Hmm they tell me i need to live in Germany to become a member

Try again and speak to someone else, seems that others have been told this at the same time as someone else joined, my renewal notice came a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
Darren

Darren

LIFE MEMBER
May 27, 2014
Canterbury Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Izola
Exp
After 3 attemps the fourth one said ok and joined me up l paid by card and have an email with a temporary membership card and number untill the others arrive by post

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Just goes to show, it would appear customer service are trying to deter Brits from joining.

I have been trying to renew via google translate, and sent a form off as copied from Gellynecks previous post.

This is the response I have just received...my membership had not run out when I first started this process.:rolleyes:

We have received your message the ADAC membership has already ended as we have not been able to post. Unfortunately, we can not submit your application to your residence in Germany We ask for your understanding and recommend you to check whether a product from your country of residence fits better to your needs

Friendly pit.

I think that's supposed to be the the customer service opps name. Seems the translation is very apt.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back